Prenatal Care is an important part of a healthy pregnancy and requires careful selection of visits, physical examinations, laboratory tests and ultrasounds.
In addition to scheduled OB-GYN consultations, FirstMed’s prenatal plan includes:
- Prenatal exercise (suspended due to COVID)
- Dental check
- Vision exam with our ophthalmologist
- Internist visit with EKG
- First pediatric visit with Otoacoustic Emission test
- Postpartum gynecological visit (six weeks after delivery)
- COVID PCR needed for hospital admission (one)
The list below is only an indication of what you may expect along the nine months.