Direct Billing to Insurance is Easy – Here´s How it Works:
- On your first visit, please bring your insurance card. We will make a photocopy of the card and place it in your medical file.
- As a guarantee, FirstMed requires a Credit Card Authorization Form, which our receptionist will provide. We will keep the information on the form strictly confidential.
- After your visit, we will give you a claim form to sign and submit it on your behalf.
- We require payment at the time of service for fees not covered by your insurance policy (i.e., excess, deductibles, co-pays, etc.).
- Direct billing to insurance providers means you are only responsible for paying the portion of the invoice not covered by your policy.
- In case the insurance company denies the claim, the patient will be responsible for paying the outstanding amount.
- Existing patients who have one of the insurance plans listed here can bill their telemedicine consultations to their insurer.
While we accept insurance from many companies, we can not always directly bill for every policy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ilana Varga, our Insurance Manager, via email or phone at +36-1-224-9094.