You can choose from the following payment options.
- Cash: Payment must be settled in Hungarian Forint.
- Credit/Debit cards: We take all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and AmEx.
- Prepayment: You can pay for selected medical services in advance online through our Webshop.
- Direct billing to selected insurance companies: Take advantage of your private health insurance and have your bills directly settled by your insurer.
- Pre-approved bank transfer: FirstMed accepts payment by bank transfer from organizations such as embassies, corporations, and health funds if arranged in advance.
- Health fund card: Pay with your health fund (egészségpénztár) card and get a 10% discount. The card should be in your name, or your family member should be a beneficiary on the card. When paying with a health fund card, please ensure the account balance is shown on your card.
FirstMed cannot accept the Social Insurance Card (TAJ Card) or European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) as a private medical institution. For more information, read our summary about the health care system in Hungary.
Download our price list – valid from January 1, 2024
Prices may change at any time without notice!
- We offer a range of special prices and discounts – please contact us for more details.
- FirstMed’s annual Plans and Passes provide an affordable and convenient option to manage your and your family’s healthcare needs: get comprehensive coverage at a beneficial price.